Friday, August 28, 2009

Fargo Shot

This photo was from an airshow attendee in Fargo. Thanks Curt! Below is the e-mail that was sent to us:

Greetings from North Dakota! I was at the air show in Fargo last weekend and enjoyed it immensely. I was raised an Air Force brat so I have a special affection for air shows.

Anyway, I was taking photos with my long lens and although I'm not a professional photograph I managed to capture an image of the B-25 that is special. For some reason the exposure was perfect and the plane was banking so I captured the top with exceptional contrast and detail. I would like the owner, which I assume is your organization, to have it. If you're interested in the image just reply with an email I can send the image to and I'll send it as a small token of my appreciation for all the work that went into that aircraft. Thanks and take care.

Curt Wells


No comments:

Post a Comment