Thursday, August 20, 2009

Motor Pool Progress

Bill Atchison recently became the Motor Pool officer, and has been focused on the repair and maintenance of our operating vehicles. Recently he had me come over to see the rust areas that need to be addressed. Since I took these pictures, the motor pool group has already welded, filled and sanded many of the problem areas. Nice work!!! I'll add updates of the work as it progresses. If you like old cars and want to help, stop by and talk to Bill, no experience necessary!!!
(The Ford Staff Car's fuel system is being repaired)


(Bill shows us an issue with the gasket on the Ford's fuel tank)


(Bill points out the rust on the Plymouth Staff Car)


(Dropping a screwdriver through a rust hole in the trunk of the Ford Staff Car)

1 comment:

  1. I don’t know If I said it already but …I’m so glad I found this site…Keep up the good work I read a lot of blogs on Generic Lipitor a daily basis and for the most part, people lack substance but, I just wanted to make a quick comment to say great blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete